Food and Beverage Department (F&B) is responsible for maintaining high quality of food, beverage and service, food costing, managing restaurants, bars, etc.
Food and Beverage Service is the service of Food made in the Kitchen and Drinks prepared in the Bar for the Customers (Guest) at the Food & Beverage premises, which can be: Restaurants, Bars, Hotels, Airlines, Cruise Ships, Trains, Companies, Schools, Colleges, Hospitals, Prisons, Takeaway, etc.
Candidates who have appeared/passed 10th examination of CBSE,ICSE or equivalent accreditation
Documents RequirementAt the time of admission following documents to be submitted:
- 01Passport size Photo (at least 6)
- 02Attested photocopy of Birth Certificate
- 03Mark Sheets & Passing Certificate of Class XII
- 04Address Proof (Aadhar Card)
- 05Medical Fitness Certificate
- 06Character Certificate (Attest with Gazetted Officer, MLA & Counsellor)