In this course students get to study the food ingredients, raw material, meat, fish, vegetables, method of cooking, and various cuisines. This course develops cooking skills of the individual.
- To prepare dynamic managers equipped with the understanding of the cross dimensions of the industry.
- To impart highly innovative and need-based management and computer education along with educating them on the use of various applications relevant to the hotel industry.
- To provide industrial training to students for a minimum period of six months in various star hotels.
- To provide students a thorough technical knowledge of front office management and accommodation operations.
- To provide students with total expertise and understanding of the food preparation, costing and their controls and food and beverage services operations.
- To highlight and educate students about the elements of marketing with special reference to the industry.
- To provide students with a working knowledge of nutrition and food science.
- To provide students with an understanding and awareness of the nature of jobs in this industry.
- To teach students about the principles of management and management practices related to the industry.
- To establish meaningful relations with reputed hospitality and business sectors of the country.
At the time of admission following documents to be submitted:
- 01Passport size Photo (at least 6)
- 02Attested photocopy of Birth Certificate
- 03Mark Sheets & Passing Certificate of Class XII
- 04Address Proof (Aadhar Card)
- 05Medical Fitness Certificate
- 06Character Certificate (Attest with Gazetted Officer, MLA & Counsellor)