We,at SIMS, believe that defining objectives clearly and purposefully is the first step towards fulfilling those objectives. Focus, concentration, and commitment are the key elements that enable us to single-mindedly prepare managers for the hospitality industry and corporate sector to place them effectively. Below is a brief outline of our key objectives.
- To prepare dynamic managers equipped with the understanding of the cross dimensions of the industry.
- To impart highly innovative and need-based management and computer education along with educating them on the use of various applications relevant to the hotel industry.
- To provide industrial training to students for a minimum period of six months in various star hotels.
- To provide students a thorough technical knowledge of front office management and accommodation operations.
- To provide students with total expertise and understanding of the food preparation, costing and their controls and food and beverage services operations.
- To highlight and educate students about the elements of marketing with special reference to the industry.
- To provide students with a working knowledge of nutrition and food science.
- To provide students with an understanding and awareness of the nature of jobs in this industry.
- To teach students about the principles of management and management practices related to the industry.
- To establish meaningful relation with reputed hospitality and business sector organization of the country.
Candidates who have appeared/passed 10+2 examination of CBSE,ICSE or equivalent accreditation
Documents RequirementAt the time of admission following documents to be submitted:
- 01Passport size Photo (at least 6)
- 02Attested photocopy of Birth Certificate
- 03Mark Sheets & Passing Certificate of Class XII
- 04Address Proof (Aadhar Card)
- 05Medical Fitness Certificate
- 06Character Certificate (Attest with Gazetted Officer, MLA & Counsellor)